My Family


My mom is such a character, she's a short women, a little fat and with short brown hair, has light brown eyes, she's always joking and making people around her laugh, She works as a messenger while at the same time as a housewife, always taking care of my sister and me in a loving and strict way



Nazly, my little sister. I call her "the white dwarf" cause she's really short, has 11 years, her father give her Asiatics eyes, and she is pretty normal, not fat, bit no skinny. My little sister is almost so teasing and sarcastica that when talking, we share tastes for video games although of different genres, because I trained her very well, my sister and I "fight" all the time either because of jokes or because I just want to bother her




My Girlfriend Sonia, she's really nice, with curly hair brown and normally alborated and an amazing smile, I love make her lost her temper cause it's really funny when she's angry, sneeze like a little cat (I told her that it's a completely Tsundere) is shorter than me an as skinny as me. I call her "Fiera/Kitten" she's 17 years and its the smartest, funniest and creative

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario