Hobbies!! ☆

I have a really long list of hobbies

I always like new things and I try to learn, but something that I really love is a good Puzzle, everything that means a challenge and thinking a lot, I enjoy games like crosswords, riddles, but the Rubik's cube is like heaven, cause you can solve it with algorithms, it's satisfactory when I can finish a 3x3 or  4x4, the Mirror, Megamix an all the diferents cubes.




   I'm a little fan of Japanese Anime ( Yes, there are animes from other countries) I think they have very weird stories, when they have fantasy, keep my just in front of the phone screen, making me laugh a lot, and daydreaming about all kind of things, if I had to recommend one, I will chose "Deathnote" the first one i saw



If I'm not study I'm playing videogames, they are my greatest hobby, I love the way I can interact with the stories the have, and it's amazing the way you can play, mi recommendation will always be "Resident Evil"

Comentarios